Sunday, October 18, 2009

Oh, April...

So, it needs to be March. Cos my nephew's birthday is April 1st. And I wanna make the turtlAdd Imagee cake. Cos it's ADORABLE! And his parents did his whole room in turtles and undersea life and such, and we're pretty much on the turtle bandwagon when it comes to him. And cos it's just so ADORABLE! So, I want to do this with fondant. See how I do. Cos I've never made a fondant cake this big.
So, that's the plan. But until then, I may make the owl cake in fall colors cos what's better than an owl cake in fall? But what flavor of cake/filling to make? Hmm. What's fall like? Chai tea cake with cream cheese filling? Sounds yummy. Maybe creme brulee cake with caramel frosting? Clove spice cake with orange filling? HMMMM that sounds yummy if I can do it right. Maybe....

I'm going to have to figure something out cos I need cake soon. Maybe I'll make accompanying cupcake turtles or sea snails to go with it...

Too many ideas! Not enough time!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment